Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wuhoo~~ Part Time Teacher~ ^^

Just now I had my lunch with my secondary school best friend, Sharon. Hee...^^
Really long long time didn't saw her edy~ Because our semester break are not the same... But finally saw her edy tis afternoon~ Had a great time chit chatting with her during our lunch time and also tea time~ muahahhaha....We ate alot tim~ kekekekkeke... =P

Then she told me her mum's primary school is hiring a part time teacher for 1 week. She asked me am i interested~ I was like....Erm...Im ok with that geh...Since i'm still measuring the road at home... Why don't i just go and experience the life of being a teacher~ Primary school teacher sounds ok wud~ hehe.... Therefore, i had agreed with the offer. 

And now, Im so looking forward for tomorrow's teaching life. I wonder how will it goes like?? Can i handle all the challenges that might appear?? (Walao....say dao macam so serious~~~haha)
Really cant wait to go school and meet my cute little students la~ Hehehehhehe....

But then hor....I was told to teach BM and BI....Er.....er...........I think I can handle gua~ >..< Maths those i got more confidence la~ Ini BM and BI....er.............Don worry la Kaylie....U got A1 for both of that subject in SPM also ma....Shdn't be a problem la.....I THINK~~ >..<

Wuhoo~~~ Tomorrow please come faster la~~ Kekekkekekeke...^..~



No comments:

Post a Comment