Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm Back~ =]

Wow....It has been awhile that i didn't update my blog~ hahahha....Paiseh la....Cause sometimes really don't have the mood to update...=P

Well... Many things happened in my lovely April this year....  

1st of all... I went to JB and also SIngapore to visit my cousins and also my ex-classmates...
Well, I had a wonderful trip indeed. I went to shopping, enjoy nice foods, hanging around with my cousins in JB and also having a memorable moments with my babes Eleen and Esther in Singapore~ Thanks for everything that you all had done for me ya... Really appreciate that...
If got chance, feel free to come to Sabah and I'll definitely welcome you. Cause i got my car dy....Wuhoo~ Can drive you all around dy~ kekekekek.... ^^

p/s: Singapore is really really a great place~!!! If you got chance to go there, please...please don't compare Malaysia with SIngapore... U will be regret for that~ kekekekekek.... =P

Then i need to mentioned about my study week and also my exam... Hai~

The reason I'm going back KL in April is to resit the paper that i failed, which is the Advanced Malaysian Taxation~ Hai~ =..= It's been a long time that i didn't touch it dy. When i need to revise back and recall all back, it's really suffer for me because i had almost forgotten all of them... =P But luckily i got my best friends short notes, it's like a summary of all the chapters and it really helps me in recalling all the things and makes my life easily~ hahahha.... Thanks you very much Florence~ Love ya so much o~ Plus, i also needa give a big thanks to my roommate cause she helped me alot when i'm having problem with the understanding of the theory or the calculation~ Love ya much much oso o my dear Carol~~ Oh ya.... And also a big thanks to Lee Ping for giving me all those tips that she got~ Thanks~ >..<


Now i wanna talk about  my exam paper. Erm.... Actually i thought it will be easy as this is our last chance to pass the paper and graduate. I thought the lecturer will "give water" and try to set the question easier~ But when i look at those questions... I was like... Huh?? That lecturer didn't help us pun~ Ish... The questions for me are not that easy as i expected... But thanks god that i'm still able to answer most of them, and i think i can pass it GUA~~ Please la God and also Mr Chong~ Please pass me la.... I wanna attend the graduation ceremony with all my friends o~~ T^T I wonder when the result will be released~ I really cant wait to see what result can i get~ >..<


Now, I'm back to my hometown, Tawau. Waiting for calls from the banks as I 'd send my resume to them before i went back to KL and it was like 1 month ago~ Until now, i still haven get any call yet...Quite sad to hear that actually... Hai~~ Therefore, for these few days, I only can measure the road and do nothing at home 1st. Then try to apply more jobs. I hope not long from now, i got a job, and i will like it la... Pray hard that it will be soon la~ >..<

No comments:

Post a Comment