Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Autograph~

Today, my class will only starts at 8:20am... I reached school at 6.40am... Because I'm just a part time teacher, so I got nothing much to do if compare with those full time teacher. I sat there and feel so sleepy... Then after awhile, I started FISHING~ Wohoa~ It had been awhile that I didn't FISH liao~ After my college life, I got no chance to FISH liao~ >..< But FISHING is really suffering la. Want to sleep, but scare later people found out pulak.. =P 

Something very funny happened today. ^^ When i was teaching in 4B, I of my student asked for my autograph (although I really donno what she want it for). When i heard her, i was a bit shocked. haha... Want my autograph pulak... Then the whole class approached me and asked me to sign for them~ Walao~ The situation is uncontrollable i tell u~ Really like which artist went into the class and all the fans are crazy for her autograph~ hahahahhahahahha Because is just a minor requirement, so I signed for all of them. Some of them even took more than 1 of my autograph. Then i asked them: "Kenapa nak banyak ni? nak ambil pergi jual ke?? Boleh untung banyak tu~" hahaaha... =P

Then they even asked for my cellphone number and also address... Walao~ hahahha... I wonder why they want it? And what for? At 1st, I didn't plan to give, but they keep "ngai" and "ngai" and "ngai" until the situation cannot be controlled. I cant even continue my lesson. They don't want to cooperate until i gave them what they want.... That time i feel so...so... i also donno how to say... That time very hot somemore, so i was sweating and feel so tired rejecting, but they still don't give up~ =..= In the end, i got no choice but to give them what they want. Then only they feel puas hati and stop making so much noise. 

Hai~~ So tired today..... =..=

Oh ya, yesterday i received a handmade card from 1 of my students. Although it is just a simple card, but I really feel so happy lo~ T^T 1st time received card from student~ Gam dong ah~~~ T^T

Tomorrow will be my last day. Feel so 舍不得 la.... Later my students cry, apa macam? >..<
Will try to take photo with them if possible. To keep it as a memory ma... ^^ Then I'll upload some of them in Facebook~ hehe,,,, You all wait and see la ya~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment