Friday, May 7, 2010

What a day~ ^^

Yes... Today is my 1st day teaching in Guo Ming Primary School~ 
I need to wake up early in the morning, at 5am... It is quite tough for me tu~ hahahaha.... Feel so unwilling to wake up but when i think about my students, i had to force myself to wake up~ Hai~ haha...

When i reached the school~ The students greet me "Good morning teacher"~ Waseh~~ It feels so syok you know~ muahahahhaha.... 


Then i waited for the teacher that i replaced to tell me what I'm suppose to do... However, he just simply mentioned out the things that i need to teach. After he finished, I was so blur that i don really understand what he meant. haha... Then he was rushing to go somewhere and I'm not able to ask him what I don't understand~ =..= No choice, then I have to figure it out by myself~ And luckily I'm able to do so~ ^^

8.20am... This is my 1st class, primary 3A. There are only 20+ student in the class... Honestly, they are so noisy and uncontrollable... Hahhaha..But there's something strange going on there. When i got angry, the pupils will keep asked me to rotan them.... They said: "Teacher teacher....Juz rotan them la....Bising ba mereka tu~ Rotan dia...Rotan dia..." Hhahahaha... Some even come to me and said: "Teacher, rotan saya la....."I was like...Huh?? U all like to makan rotan izzit? hahahah... But i didn't rotan them also la.... Cause I'm nice ma.... So, as a conclusion, tak rotan = tak boleh control... =..= I shout, shout and shout~ Almost sore throat dy~ >..<


Then, I teached Primary 6 for english~ 1 of the student asked for my FB account~ Walaoweh~ Primary 6 already play FB ah~~ Geng lo~~ I was shocked when i heard that.... So unbelievable... My friend told me, nowadays, even primary 1 play FB liao~ Wa..... When i was in that age, i play with my fingers only lo.... If more "in" then play Monopoly only lo~~ I even start playing Friendster when I was in Form 4.... >..<

And hor.... I found out that among my students... There 2 boys that are very leng zai geh leh~muahahahhaha.... They look like mix geh.... 1 is primary 3 and another 1 is primary 4 geh~ Walao~~ really leng zai o~~ hahahahha.... Sounds so bin tai o me... Even kids also wanna muk~ =P Before I leave, I'll try to take photos with them and then post it on FB, share with you all ma~ Prove to u all that they are really leng zai~ =P Actually, leng lui also got la.... heheheh,....^^


In a nutshell.... I'm glad that the students seems to like me alot. When they saw me, they will keep greeting me and say me leng lui~~ (paiseh la >..<) hehehe... I feel so warm n happy when i heard that.... Indeed, this will be a unforgettable moments in my life... I don't think I'll got the chance to experience this again in the future. A big thanks to Sharon and her mum (the principal) for giving me the opportunity to experience the life of a teacher~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment