Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm an Advanced Diploma Holder~ ^..~

Today, when I was viewing my facebook, I saw 1 of my coursemate posted that he had pass his paper and going to UK soon~ Then I was wondering: Huh?? The result out dy meh? Not tomorrow, 20th meh?? So, I leave a comment in his post asking him bout the releasing of result. Then he replied: Yea.. the result has been released this morning~ I was like Oh My God!!!!!! I thought tomorrow, Im not prepared at all today~!!! I was so nervous and scared~ 

Then I went in the college website to check for my result. The web was jam and I'm not able to go in at all... "Service Unavailable" somemore~ =..= People so gan jiong liao still don let me check~ >..< After awhile, my house's no internet connection at all somemore~ =..= =.. = =..=  What la.... Need like that meh?? Ish~!!! No choice lo... I called and asked my friend to check for me... She told me I got a C... Erm..... got an C... Happy yet disappointed also. Happy because I passed. Disappointed is because I thought I can get at least a B-. >..< Hai~~~ Passed dy, should be happy la... At least no need to sit for the exam again~ ^^ And I'm still able to graduate with a Merit~ Phew~~

Yeah~!!! AMB friends.... See you all in our convo this Nov ya~ Then we take lotza lotza photo together~ Wuhoo~~!!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment