Friday, January 8, 2010

Sad ah~ T^T

Today, 8th of January, is da last day of my college life~


Our class rep, Ms. Florence, manage to organise a gathering for our class @ Happy Season. Honestly, im so looking forward for the gathering since da moment i knew it.^^ Mayb bcoz it is our class laz gathering b4 the exams, so muz appreciate the moments we havin thr.


The environment thr is quite nice, food is quite nice oso( i mean mine la~ =P). But the price thr is not cheap oso(depends on wat u order la). However, because of the table arrangement, we din manage to talk much wif each others. Our gathering actually had became juz an ordinary lunch wif our own gang, in a big room.


However, we stil manage to take some group photos thr la, altho not full attendance, but still consider the majority is thr. ^^ I hope that, after the exams, we still able to gather again in order to leave some precious memories in our college life. OK?? ^^
 
I cant believe that time passes so fast that i had actually studied in KL for 4 years dy!
Im actually goin to graduate soon (if i really work very hard, and pass all my exams....=P), it is quite hard to believe that I've finally  finished my studies and gonna prepare for my working life soon. 
I think Im prepared for the working life but not for my comin exams~ How come ah? haha... =P


My future~ 
I have to rethink about my future again~ Aiks...
Actually i had decided wat to do after i graduated geh lo~
I plan to go Singapore work for few years, then go back my hometown, Tawau geh.
But after listening to wat Ms. Chin said, I doubt about my plan dy. =..=


Shd i juz go spore work as any position that i think i can fit in well? 
Or
Shd i work in KL, n work as a Company Secretary for 2 years in order to get my qualification as a Charted Secretary? (since i've been studying for it for 2 years)
Or
Shd i go work in Spore as a company secretary? But work as a company secretary thr need to study for the Law n Tax of Spore in order to get the certificate thr to act as a company secretary. I hate study~! But if i think deeper, by getting an additional cert can actually help me to add value to myself for applying job in the future.


Ah~~~ I donno ah~~~ Wait i finish my comin exams only i think bout tat la~ For now, i shd be focusing on my comin exams and try to score well. Because my average coursework marks are quite low, so, I needa work very hard in the final in order to get a "B" for all the subjects. If not, my CGPA sure drop gao gao 1~ N i don wish that to happen.....>..<


KAYLIE~ Concentrate on your revision ah~~~ Not much time left dy ah~~~ Got alot to study n memorise tim ah~~~~ Ga yao ah~!!! ^^

 

No comments:

Post a Comment