Monday, January 4, 2010

Kaylie ah Kaylie~

Ah~ another 16 days more then my exams wil start geh la~
Got da mood la~ but don haf da motivation to start my revision leh~
If keep on like tat, die geh ma~ Coursework din do well, exams sure suffer dy lo~ Aim to get 3.0 for my CGPA tim geh ah~~~ Now, cook soup dy lo~~ T^T

Actually I oledi come out wif a timetable on wat to study for da rest of the days until exam ends geh lo~~ Muz follow lo, if not, really not enuf time to study geh lo....Si beh alot to study lo tis sem, altho juz 3 subject la......>..<
Don worry la...I wil try my best geh la~ At least muz get all pass, if possible, range B better la...(macam a bit greedy hor~ but muz aim higher geh ma....XP)

My dear Chia Huey...
Thank you very much for helping me to modify my blog ya~ Really appreciate ur help leh~~~~ Love u so much~~~~ Muakssss....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment