Thursday, January 21, 2010

Exams T^T

Walao~ really so damn tired n stress lo tis few days......


My CA~
Ah~~ There's only 1 word to describe my CA paper...."SUCKS" >..<
I donno la~ I don really think i can pass lo honestly, unless Ms. Chin really mark it leniently~ If not, next sem needa c those notes again~ T^T ( I don wan ah~~~~ Plz pass me la, C enuf lo~ I don expect much~~ >..<) 
Then after my exam, I plan 2 study hard for my CG paper ma, coz CA so sucks dy, sure needa aim for my CG lo~ At 1st, stil okok geh~ but after few hours, totally cant absorb dy, donno y...din memorise oso geh ah....Then i think back of my CA paper, n think ha my CG now....AH~~~ Feel like crying ah~~ N i really cried u know~ >..< Erm....i think for 30 seconds?? hai~~ 1st time study dao so stress, until cry somemore....=..=
Tu la~ din do revision constantly la~ ma suffer lo now.....Dai sei~~!!!


My CG~
I woke up at 3am in da morning again today. Woke up early at 3am for 2 consecutive days juz bcoz 2 paper is juz next to each other. =..= slept 2 hours only lo each day
Ok lo, nvm lo~ ma study lo~ but then, who knows, im not studying all da time lo.....I think i "fishing" more than i study. Read 1 sentence then fishing, read 1 sentence then fishing again. Walao~ wat i read i totally don really rmb lo~~~ Aiks.....How to go for exam o???? But no time dy lo, die die go lo~~


When i read da section A's questions for da 1st time, i feel like crying again. I was thinking tat: " can i pass up a blank paper ah??" T^T Totally donno wat to write leh~~
Donno izzit bcoz da seat (B 34) i sat is surrounded by alot of distinction student, then their power accidentally pass to me leh? Coz when i read da 2nd time, i'm able to come out wif some points o....Altho donno correct onot, but better than submit blank paper ma....^..~ 
Wat i can say here is, Level 5 paper really not play play 1~~~ So many thgs to write until im not able to answer all da questions~ >..< Keep writing writing n writing, n my palm keep sweating sweating n sweating~~~ =..=


Today, im not goin 2 study anymore~ Wanna gif myself a day break. ^^ So, later i wil take a nap, n watch Avatar tru PPS. Nite go pasar malam~~ Wuhoo~~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment