Saturday, August 20, 2011

Im back! ^~^

It had been such a long since my last update on my blog... To be frank, actually i had almost forgotten that i actually got a blog. =P
Someone reminds me bout my blog and this also suddenly makes me miss my blog. Hee...
Today, I'd read all the posts i wrote in my blog. And i actually found it quite interesting in the way of writing. I think the way i wrote is so cute n adorable eh... Wohohohoho... (perasan betul eh this kaylie)
Then I suddenly feel like blogging again. So I go n findout my username n password in my notebook. Phew~~ Luckily I know I'm "big prawn head" n got mark down. I was so happy when I saw back my username n password cause I really totally forgotten bout it. =P
I think many people glad that I found them back too leh... Keke.. If not, got no chance to read cute n interesting blog anymore lur... >~< Ok. Done with all the "blow cow" session. Back to the main reason of writing this blog. Erm... Actually Im having some complicated issues on my career. I donno how to decide n how to deal with all the problems im facing. 1st leh, i donno when should I tender my resignation letter. Asap or after i got a better offer? Different people u ask, different opinions will be given. N this even makes my problem even more complicated and also makes me even hard to decide. So now, im hanging over there and just let the time pass and see step walk step lo... Hai... What i can hope is, ebverything goes smoothly like I expected. PLEASE~~~ >..< Ok la, I'll share it out here, let's see what you guys will do if you were me. 1st choice: resigning once u got da salary then go back my home, Twu. Wait for calls for interview as i had sent in some resumes to some companies.
2nd choice: Sit in da office everyday or go out for marketing (if i got mood to do so la), until a better offer to offered to me then i resign.
3rd choice: work very hard to meet my target in the bank n get confirmed. This is da 1 i had choose before this, but it doesn't worked in my way. So i don think im suitable for da bank. So this is not a choice also actually. Keke...

Something like that la. I hope this matter can be aolved very soon. I really pissed off when I keep think of it but no solution came out! Aiks...

That's all for today ba. I will try to update my blog more often geh la.. Be patient n wait for me ya. ^~^

1 comment:

  1. It really depends. If u're thinking of changing field from banking industry to another, n u knew u aren't suitable in that field, juz tender ur letter and look for next job in another field, now. don't waste ur time. but, if u wish to stay in the same banking industry but a differ bank/company, u shouldn't tender so soon. at least a year i would say. to retain ur "image". changing job too often ain't good.

    ReplyDelete